Head lice attach eggs to hair with a very strong glue-like substance requiring the use of a fine tooth comb to strip the eggs off the hair. MOOV Head Lice Combing Conditioner helps make this easy as it helps untangle and soften the hair, while the MOOV Head Lice Removal Comb assists in loosening the bond between eggs and hair.
MOOV Head Lice Combing Conditioner can also be used to help detect the presence of head lice, and contains Eucalyptus Oil to help improve the stun effect, thereby increasing the efficacy of the product. With a naturally pleasant fragrance, the product helps to detangle hair, leaving it soft and manageable.
1. Apply a generous amount of MOOV Head Lice Combing Conditioner to wet or dry hair to ensure hair is saturated.
2. Massage MOOV Head Lice Combing Conditioner into hair, particularly near scalp.
3. Divide hair into segments. Starting at the scalp, comb out eggs and lice using the MOOV Head Lice Removal Comb. Wipe combings onto a tissue as you proceed.
4. Continue combing until no eggs or lice are found in combing residue.
5. Rinse hair thoroughly with warm water.
6. Rinse comb clean with warm water after each use.
7. MOOV Head Lice Combing Conditioner can be used alone to help detect the presence of head lice or in conjunction with the Ego MOOV Head Lice Shampoo.
Lice can’t fly or jump. They can be transferred by direct head-to-head contact with an infested person, so avoid wearing other people’s hats.
Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane (And) Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Glycerin, Myrtrimonium Bromide, Propylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben